Ad Gallery - Floating Ad or Layer Ad
Floating ad (also called layer ad or overlay ad) is a special type of ad that flows/slides into the main page using animation. You can set a delay before the ad begins sliding into the page. You can also set the ad position on the main page. The user can click on a Close button to make it disappear.
You can group multiple floating ads into a zone and get the zone's serving code to rotate floating ads. To avoid displaying the default error banner when there is no available floating ad in the zone, check the box to hide all errors when generating the serving code
Please view the floating ad demo
for a sample sliding/floating ad.
To customize the sample ad to your own ad:
- Change the content of the ad container
- If it's a Flash/SWF ad, apply the close button code
- Modify the positioning and animation variables: AdSpeed_TopMargin, AdSpeed_LeftMargin, and AdSpeed_SlideTime
Create a floating ad
- Click on the menu Ads/Create a new ad and choose the ad type to be Rich-Media/HTML
- Paste the ad code from the demo page into the box
- Customize the ad content to your own ad. It could be a text link, a form, a Flash banner, or a standard image
Additionally, a proper clickTAG
should be appended to the SWF file for click tracking.
Floating Ad with Vertical Scrolling
Another visual effect of a floating ad is to follow the scroll bar. When you scroll down, the ad moves down. When you scroll up, the ad moves up. Thus, it's always visible to the visitor. Typically, it's the sidebar ad (120x600, 160x600) on long pages. To create this ad, please use AdSpeed Rich-Media wizard interface built into your account.
You can limit the floating ad to display once per day or a number of times per week with Time Capping
and Frequency Capping
Other Articles in Banner, Richmedia, and Text Ads
Media formats, ad sizes, type Richmedia, Normal/External, textlink
Cannot find an answer for your question? Ask our Customer Care team
You guys are fantastic.
Cone Media Group, LLC
Thank you for very good answers! The private label is an excellent idea.
2Cooleys Ozark Recreation and Tourism Media