Mobile Ad ServingMobile ad serving is a natural extension for any web publishers and we are committed to provide you the tools you need to display ads on your mobile site. Our mobile ad server supports different methods to display mobile ads for the best compatibility with different mobile devices.
PricingMobile ad serving is included in all of our Premium plans at no extra charge.
Simple - Standard Image AdThis approach does not require any special client library or programming knowledge on your side, you can simply paste the HTML code into your mobile website. However, there are several restrictions because of mobile browser's limitations: a) serve only image ads with a specific dimension (width and height) and b) only one ad of that dimension can be active at a time. It's similar to a newsletter zone. To use this approach:
- Click on a zone name
- Set the zone type to be "Email/Newsletter"
- Ensure there is only one active ad. This restriction is due to certain mobile browsers might not support cookie
- Click on "Serving Code" tab and choose the serving code format to be "Simplified"
- Copy and paste the code into your mobile website
Mobile Ad DimensionsIn addition to standard mobile ad dimensions, you can display your own custom ad dimensions. Recommended ad dimensions by the Mobile Marketing Association (MMA) include:
- Mobile Leaderboard: 300x50, 320x50, 300x75
- Smartphone Interstitial: 320x480
- Tablet Interstitial: 768x1024
- Smaller Phone: 216x36 and 216x54
- Smaller Phone: 168x28 and 168x42
- Smaller Phone: 120x20 and 120x30
- Any other custom ad dimensions for mobile
Advanced - Download Mobile Client CodeFor a more advanced integration, you can download and write a script to receive and display mobile ads. This is suitable if you want more control in targeting mobile devices, including both smart-phones and basic mobile handsets. It is also suitable if you want to rotate text ads, or a mix of both text and image ads. Learn more
Mobile Ad TargetingYou can apply a restriction/targeting setting to an ad to show to or hide from all mobile devices, all tablet devices or only certain devices (eg: Android, iPhone, Windows Phone, etc.)
Mobile Web AppsYou can build your mobile web app and embed the standard HTML ad tag into your app. Popular frameworks for web apps that work on multiple mobile platforms include Sencha Touch, jQuery Mobile, Bootstrap, Foundation, etc.
Mobile Native AppsThere are several options to integrate ads into your native app.You can use a web view instance to display ads in your native app via the server-side API. UIWebView in iOS and WebView in Android. AdSpeed ad tag can be used within PhoneGap-based native apps.
SupportIf you have any questions or problems during integration, please contact us
Other Articles in Ad Serving
Features that display ads on your website, record impressions and clicks
- Ad Formats and Ad Dimensions
- Ad Optimization
- Ad Tag and Serving Code
- Ad Targeting
- Ad Tracking
- Competitive & Companion Positioning
- Default and Secondary Zone
- Email Ad Serving
- Native Ad Serving
- Priority in Serving Frequency
- Secure Ad Serving with SSL
- Text Link Ads
- Video Ad Serving
- Zone Targeting and Campaign Targeting
Cannot find an answer for your question? Ask our Customer Care team
- How do I integrate AdSpeed mobile ad serving API?
"This client library is used to fetch appropriate ad(s) from our mobile ad server and include the chosen ad code ..."
- Ad Dimension
"Ad dimension is measured in pixels (width x height). For example: a 468x60 ad has 468 pixels as its width ..."
- How do I make ads responsive on mobile devices?
"Visitors view your website through many different types of Internet-enabled devices: desktops, laptops, netbooks, TVs, tablets, smartphones, etc. That means ..."
- Mobile Interstitial Ad
"This is an ad template for a mobile interstitial ad. The user can click on a Close button to make ..."in Ad Gallery