DemoYou can view an example skin/background ad on this page: Demo
CustomizationTo customize the sample ad to your own ad:
- Change the background ad image URL
- Modify any CSS rules as needed to fit your ad dimension and website layout
- Change the click URL to the suitable landing page URL
- For click tracking, prepend the click macro
&cb='+Math.random()) to prevent the browser from caching the click URL
Create a skin/background ad
- Click on the menu Ads / Create a new ad and choose the ad type to be Rich-Media/HTML
- Paste the ad code from the demo/sample page into the box
- Customize the ad content to your own ad with the instructions above
Ad ManagementYou can serve a single skin/background ad or group multiple skin/background ads into a zone and get the zone's serving code to rotate them. To avoid displaying the default error when there is no available skin/background ad in the zone, check the box to hide all errors when generating the serving code.
If you need our assistance with this type of ad, please create the ad in your account and let us know the ad name so that we can check and modify appropriate settings.
Other Articles in Banner, Richmedia, and Text Ads
Information about different ad formats, dimension, sizes, and specifications.
- Ad Dimension
- Ad Gallery - Polite Ad or Two-Phase Ad
- Ad Specifications
- Ad Types
- Ad Weight or Ad Priority
- Alternative Image/Media URL
- Click to a new or same window
- Click Tracking URL
- Destination URL or Click URL
- How can I convert a Flash ad into HTML5 for iPhone/iPad?
- How can I create a Google AdSense ad?
- How do I change the window title of my pop-up/pop-under ads?
- How do I mix image and text in an ad?
- How do I track click for Flash/SWF ads?
- How do I track clicks for HTML or Rich-Media ads?
- How do I track Flash/SWF ad with multiple clickTAGs?
- Image URL
- Rich-Media Ads
- Text alternative for banner ad images
- Third-Party Pixel URL
- Tutorial - Create a simple SWF with clickTAG tracking
Cannot find an answer for your question? Ask our Customer Care team
- Floating Ad or Layer Ad
"Floating ad (also called layer ad or overlay ad) is a special type of ad that flows/slides into the main ..."
- jQuery Popup Ad
"This is an ad template for a popup ad (also called a lightbox ad or an overlay ad). The user ..."
- Peeling Ad
"Peeling ad (also called page peel, page ear, or peel-away ad) allows interested visitors to view the full ad by ..."
- Catfish Ad
"A catfish ad appears (slides in or fades in) as a horizontal area at the bottom of a page. The ..."