AdSpeed is an advertising technology provider that delivers innovative solutions for media companies. With a superior technology platform, we offer a wide range of products and services. Our ad serving and management solution for online publishers is serving billions of ads monthly. We continuously improve our existing products to serve clients better and constantly develop new products to become the best technology partner for online advertising.
Our company is privately held, profitable, and growing quickly. We are always seeking exceptionally talented, motivated, resourceful and energetic candidates with a proven track record to join our team. If you are a hard-working, self-motivated, entrepreneurial individual and you share our passion for excellence then join us to bring our visions and your innovative ideas to life.
At AdSpeed, we give people the freedom to learn new things, experiment with new ideas, voice their thoughts, and make radical changes. Our people have diversified backgrounds and like the fact that they are making positive changes daily. We have a culture that encourages communication, creativity, hard work, and fun. We offer competitive compensation and benefits plus a fun, flexible, and collaborative work environment.
If you are looking for an active learning experience through new and exciting projects in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, we encourage you to review our list of open positions below and submit your resume with a cover letter to email@example.com
AdSpeed is seeking a superstar to develop and manage strategic relationships with a wide variety of online advertising companies. You will use your exceptional sales and analytical skills to explore, identify, negotiate, manage, and optimize relationships with publishers, advertisers, ad networks, agencies and other potential media companies.
- Develop a strong network of clients and partners to fuel growth.
- Work closely with all members of our product development team to understand and promote our products and services.
- Listen to client requirements and feedback in order to refine, improve and expand our product and service offerings.
- 0-3 years of sales, marketing and/or business development experience.
- Excellent understanding of online advertising.
- Superior communication skills, including presentation, phone, and email.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Positive self-starter with a "can do" attitude capable of thriving in, and enjoying, a startup environment.
- Proven ability to collect, process and present customer feedback, suggestions, and comments to cross functional teams.
We are currently looking for a brilliant software engineer to develop high performance web applications. You will develop products that serve millions of people daily. You will build a flexible and powerful platform that supports multiple applications. You will work in a fast-paced environment with a rapid software development process.
- Design, implement, test, and maintain our core framework and web applications
- Produce clear and concise technical documentation for all source code
- Deploy and test applications on multiple clusters of servers
- Optimize, re-factor new and existing source code for the best performance
- Work with different cross-functional teams to design and develop new features
- Build highly scalable, high performance applications
- Working experience and excellent knowledge of back-end technologies: Object Oriented programming, Linux, Apache, Lighttp, MySQL, PHP
- Working knowledge of different API services using REST, SOAP, XML
- Excellent software analysis and interface design capability
- Knowledge of data mining
- Knowledge of DNS operations and best practices
- Knowledge of large-scale distributed systems
- Knowledge of robust server-client applications
- Knowledge of open source tools, shell scripting, basic system administration
- Working experience with version control system SVN
- Provide constructive opinions and actively contribute ideas
- Able to communicate fluently with other team members
- Able to work independently and as part of a small team
- Adapt to frequent changes, shifts in development priorities comfortably
- Follow and stay on a tight schedule
- Enjoy a small, flexible, and fast-paced work environment
- Learn and master new technologies quickly through self-learning
- Understand and practice continuous improvement and feedback
- Understand advertising, marketing and general business concepts
- Have aesthetic, tasteful eyes for intuitive user interfaces
- Pay attention to details
Testimonials for our Ad Servers
Excellent! You have a great service.
You are the best. Every website developer I know I am going to tell about your service.