Visitor Report - Crawlers and BotsThis report contains information about web crawlers, spiders, or bots that accessed your web pages and ads. These agents are computer programs which gather data for search engines or other purposes. By default, ad serving is automatically blocked to known bots, spiders, agents, and search engines to ensure accurate reporting and that impressions and clicks are not artificially inflated. You can change this setting from the menu "My Account / Profile" and click on "Settings" tab. Since ad serving is blocked from known bots, you do not need to add "nofollow" link attribute for your ad code because the bots do not see or click on the ad links.
Other Articles in Visitor Reports
Reporting on ad performance and tracking by visitors
- How are technical specifications collected from visitors?
- Visitor Report - Detailed Clicks
- Visitor Report - Detailed Views
- What are anonymized visitor records?
- What are popular browsers and operating systems?
Cannot find an answer for your question? Ask our Customer Care team
- What are the protections against click fraud?
"Our ad server employs many techniques to prevent false and invalid clicks to ensure accurate reporting. Some of them are ..."
- Do ad clicks have referrer information from my site?
"Referring information can be useful to determine the source of traffic. However, this field is not a reliable source since ..."
"Documentation for API methods to manage your campaigns in our ad server. API Version1.4.5 (build 20231101). This page was updated ..."
- How do I tag ad landing page URLs for Google Analytics?
"Advertisers who use a web analytics software for their website can tag click URLs for their ads in order to ..."
- How accurate is ad tracking and reporting?
"Each impression, click and conversion is tracked via a unique link. Data is recorded immediately into our data warehouse and ..."