5 reasons to choose AdSpeed Ad ServerWith multiple companies offering similar ad serving solutions, we often get asked: "Why should I choose AdSpeed?" Here are the top five reasons why AdSpeed should be your choice for an ad management solution:
1. Customer ServiceFirst and foremost, our customer service team sets us apart from our competition. We consistently get praised for our technical, customer service, and sales support. We are very easy to reach via email, Skype, and on the phone, working around the clock to get you the answers you need.
2. PricingEven with such a dedicated and responsive customer service team, we are able to offer very aggressive pricing, making us the best-value option in ad serving. Our plans are very simple, free of hidden charges, and incredibly flexible, allowing you to upgrade or downgrade at any point in time. We offer a free 10-day trial and if that was not enough, we even have a 30-day money-back guarantee to ensure you are happy with our service.
3. ReliabilityWith a no-single-point-of-failure infrastructure, 99.9% uptime, 24-hour live monitoring and 14 years of experience, these factors make AdSpeed the ad serving solution that you can always count on.
4. Easy-to-UseOur user-friendly interface has all the basic and advanced features that you will need to maximize your advertising revenue. You can set things up and start seeing real-time statistics in less than five minutes.
5. Customer-DrivenWe listen to our current customers demands and constantly improve our ad serving solution. AdSpeed is well aware that online advertising continuously grows and changes, from banner advertisements to video advertisements, from desktops to mobile devices. We scale, adapt, and evolve by rolling out new features for our customers often without charging a penny more for them. Better yet, we are a hosted solution so no new software needs to be downloaded to reap the benefits of these frequent upgrades.
Other Articles in Sales
You can begin serving ads immediately after registering with our adserver. All ad changes become effective immediately. You can add a new plan or upgrade to a larger Premium plan at anytime.
- Can I download or buy this software/script?
- Demo Ad Server
- How can I get free ad serving?
- How do I get the free 10-day trial?
- How do I upgrade/add/downgrade my existing subscription?
- How does 30-day money back guarantee work?
- How fast does it take to serve one ad?
- How reliable is AdSpeed?
- How secure is my credit card information?
- Is there any contract? Is there a discount for prepayments?
- What are Bonus Impressions? How does the customer appreciation program work?
- What are impression credits?
- What happens if I use more than my impression limit?
- What is CPM and effective CPM rate?
- What is Overage Insurance?
Cannot find an answer for your question? Ask our Customer Care team
- What are the advantages of AdSpeed over other ad management solutions?
"If you already decided to use a hosted ad server instead of an in-house ad management solution, please review the ..."
- InsectNet.com Publisher Profile
"InsectNet.com is the meeting place for entomologists, insect collectors, hobbyists, craftspeople, traders, and dealers. The site offers all the information ..."
- What are the differences between in-house solutions and AdSpeed?
"In-house solutions allow you to buy and download the ad management software. You must then install, run and maintain the ..."
- AquariumFish.net Publisher Profile
"AquariumFish.net offers advertising space to vendors who sell tropical fishes and other specialized products for pet fishes. Thanks to its ..."
- Ad Server for Publishers
"As a publisher, you own and operate a website, blog, forum, or an app with available advertising spaces. Advertisers pay ..."