How are technical specifications collected from visitors?When a visitor views an ad, our system records certain technical specifications of the ad request such as anonymized IP address, timezone, screen resolution, browser type, and operating system. The information collected is limited and does not reveal any personal information. For example:
Other Articles in Visitor Reports
Reporting on ad performance and tracking by visitors
- Visitor Report - Detailed Clicks
- Visitor Report - Detailed Views
- Visitor Report - Spiders and Bots
- What are popular browsers and operating systems?
- What are visitor records?
Cannot find an answer for your question? Ask our Customer Care team
"Documentation for API methods to manage your campaigns in our ad server. API Version1.3.7 (build 20200318). This page was updated ..."
"Documentation for API methods to manage one or multiple websites. API Version1.3.7 (build 20200318). This page was updated on Sat, ..."
- How can I avoid document.write warning in Chrome?
"If you see a warning about document.write in Google Chrome like the one below for the ad server's request, it ..."
- Why don't ads show? What is the system status?
"If ads on your website suddenly stop showing, or are loading very slow, please read the following instructions. Test Ad ..."
- What is "Object Expected" error in Internet Explorer?
"If an ad shows up properly in Firefox, Safari, Opera but it shows an error "Object Expected" in Internet Explorer, ..."