Help Center Reporting
Description of ad serving metrics. List of different ad performance and ad tracking reports.
- Ad Events - Ad Interaction Tracking
- Click-Through Rate (CTR)
- Gross Click and Unique Click
- Gross Impression and Unique Impression
- How accurate is ad tracking and reporting?
- How can I exclude deleted entities from stats reports?
- How can I subscribe to RSS stats feeds?
- How do I change the reporting period?
- How do I compare between total and breakdown reports?
- How do I generate breakdown reports?
- How do I send the email statistic reports to my advertisers or myself?
- Overall Report
- What are different chart types?
- What is a Report Trigger?
- Site Report - Exclusions
- Site Report - From Domains
- Site Report - From Pages
- Site Report - Visited Domains
- Site Report - Visited Pages
- How are technical specifications collected from visitors?
- Visitor Report - Detailed Clicks
- Visitor Report - Detailed Views
- Visitor Report - Spiders/Bots
- What are the most popular browsers and operating systems?
- What are visitor records?
Cannot find an answer for your question? Ask our Customer Care team