Ad Gallery - Polite Ad or Two-Phase AdIf you have a non-streaming ad that can take a long time to download, you do not want it to affect visitor's experience. A polite ad is loaded in two phases:
- The initial load is a compact image or SWF file that is smaller in size so there is no delay in loading other contents on the page. This could be the first few frames of the ad, or a teaser.
- The main load is the full version of the ad. The full ad can have a larger file size. It is loaded only after the whole web page has finished loading into the visitor's browser. This behavior creates a more positive user experience.
Setup a polite adTo build the ad code for a polite ad in our system, please use the rich-media wizard when creating a new HTML/Rich-Media ad. If you need technical assistance, please submit a ticket with your username and the ad ID.
Other Articles in Banner, Richmedia, and Text Ads
Information about different ad formats, dimension, sizes, and specifications.
- Ad Dimension
- Ad Gallery - Skin Background Ad
- Ad Specifications
- Ad Types
- Ad Weight or Ad Priority
- Alternative Image/Media URL
- Click to a new or same window
- Click Tracking URL
- Destination URL or Click URL
- How can I convert a Flash ad into HTML5 for iPhone/iPad?
- How can I create a Google AdSense ad?
- How do I change the window title of my pop-up/pop-under ads?
- How do I mix image and text in an ad?
- How do I track click for Flash/SWF ads?
- How do I track clicks for HTML or Rich-Media ads?
- How do I track Flash/SWF ad with multiple clickTAGs?
- Image URL
- Rich-Media Ads
- Text alternative for banner ad images
- Third-Party Pixel URL
- Tutorial - Create a simple SWF with clickTAG tracking
Cannot find an answer for your question? Ask our Customer Care team
- How fast does it take to serve one ad?
"Extremely fast! Each ad is served within milliseconds. On average, our ad server selects, serves and tracks an ad impression ..."
- Rich-Media Ads
"Rich-Media ad format provides the most flexible option to create your ad. Rich-Media ads can serve advanced features through HTML, ..."
- How can I display an ad only when it is visible on screen?
"Typically, when you first load a web page, all ads are loaded simultaneously along with all other components and contents ..."
- HTML5 Adobe Animate Ad
"HTML5 ads are replacing Flash/SWF ads. Tools used to create HTML5 animate ad include: Adobe Edge Animate, Adobe Animate CC ..."in Ad Gallery
- HTML5 Animate Ad