Help Center About AdSpeed
Welcome to AdSpeed Ad Server! Please find more information about our company, products and services below:
- How do I link to AdSpeed?
- How do I resell this ad server to my clients?
- How do I tell my friends about AdSpeed?
- AdmissionsQuest.com Publisher Profile
- AquariumFish.net Publisher Profile
- InsectNet.com Publisher Profile
Ad Server for Ad NetworksDo you want to build your own ad network? Do you have great relationships with many publishers and advertisers? If you're looking to scale your advertising strategy from one website to a network of multiple publishers, AdSpeed ad server for ad networks can help you start your own ad network of publishers and advertisers.
Ad Server for AdvertisersAdvertisers purchase advertising from many different sources, including individual websites, mobile apps, ad networks, and ad exchanges. In this complex environment, you need an ad serving solution for advertisers. AdSpeed helps you track and audit all incoming ad traffic independently and make sure your ad spending is monitored and optimized for the highest return.
Ad Server for AgenciesAn ad agency plans, designs, creates, manages and buys advertising on publisher's properties for its clients, the advertisers. AdSpeed ad server for agencies provides the platform to manage client's advertisements, serve ads on publishing partners and track ad performance. Your publishing partners can be individual websites, mobile apps, ad networks, and ad exchanges.
Ad Server for PublishersAs a publisher, you own and operate a website, blog, forum, or an app with available advertising spaces. Advertisers pay you to display their ads on your website. They want to view and check ad performance reports on a regular basis.
Fast Delivery and Ad Media ManagerUpload media files, banner images, HTML5 ads, and video ads directly onto our ad server instead of hosting them on your own web servers. Our global network of ad servers will host and deliver these files quickly to your viewers. This ad hosting add-on provides you with many benefits.
Private Branding / White LabelA white label ad server uses your company's name, logo, text instead of displaying our version. It builds your brand directly with your clients and users. It makes you look more professional while enjoying all the features and benefits of a powerful ad server.
- 5 reasons to choose AdSpeed Ad Server
- Can I download or buy this software/script?
- Demo Ad Server
- How can I get free ad serving?
- How do I get the free 10-day trial?
- How do I upgrade/add/downgrade my existing subscription?
- How does 30-day money back guarantee work?
- How fast does it take to serve one ad?
- How reliable is AdSpeed?
- How secure is my credit card information?
- Is there any contract? Is there a discount for prepayments?
- What are Bonus Impressions? How does the customer appreciation program work?
- What are impression credits?
- What happens if I use more than my impression limit?
- What is CPM and effective CPM rate?
- What is Overage Insurance?
- How does ad serving work?
- Is this a promotional service? Does it advertise my site?
- Is this an ad network? How do I get paid displaying ads on my websites?
- What are the advantages of AdSpeed over other ad management solutions?
- What are the benefits of an ad management solution?
- What are the differences between in-house solutions and AdSpeed?
- What services are available to ad agencies and ad networks?
Cannot find an answer for your question? Ask our Customer Care team