Ad Spend ReportingAs an advertising agency, or an advertiser, you want to know how much you are spending on your media buy and how it is performing. The breakdown report described below will provide you with the metrics needed to make timely adjustments and maximize the campaign's ROI.
- Click on the main menu "Reports / Expense / Daily"
- Select a specific zone, ad, advertiser or your agency account (default)
- Choose a date range or use the default range ("Last 31 days")
- You will see the first tab "Total" and then additional tabs for the breakdown reports: Ad Expense, Zone Expense
Ad ExpenseThe ad breakdown report helps you monitor the ad performance. If you have multiple ads in rotation within a zone, you can quickly see which ad provides the lowest cost per conversion (best bang for your advertising buck) and which ad should be changed to get a higher CTR or a higher conversion rate.
Zone ExpenseFor an agency or an advertiser, a zone is a placement on a publishing partner that you buy advertising inventory from. The zone breakdown report can help you compare performance and cost between different sites and decide on budget allocation for each site and placement.
Example - Ad Spend with Conversion Data
- Name: Ad name or zone name
- Impressions: The number of unique impressions
- Clicks: The number of unique clicks
- CTR: The CTR rate for each ad or each zone
- Conversions: The number of conversions
- Conv. Rate: The conversion rate, calculated as the number of conversions divided by the number of unique clicks
- Cost Per Conv.: The cost per conversion, calculated as the ad expense divided by the number of conversions
- Expense: The ad spending of this ad/zone for this time period
Example - Daily Ad Expense Breakdown
Other Articles in For Agencies
Solution and user manual for ad agencies
Cannot find an answer for your question? Ask our Customer Care team
- How do I generate breakdown reports?
"When viewing a report for an entity, you have an option to drill down into more details. You can view ..."
- Revenue and Expense Reporting
"Publishers and advertisers can set ad rates for any individual ad by: Click on an ad name Click on "Rates" ..."
- How do I compare between total and breakdown reports?
"The numbers in a breakdown report can be different from the numbers under the Total tab for several reasons: Breakdown ..."
- How do I change the reporting period?
"These are the steps to generate reports for ads, zones, groups, and advertisers. Basics, CTR, Conversion, and Revenue Reports Follow ..."
- Ad Budget and Ad Rates
"An ad can have a budget and ad rates. These settings are optional because they depend on your specific advertising ..."