Getting StartedAn ad agency plans, designs, creates, manages and buys advertising on publisher's properties for its clients, the advertisers. AdSpeed ad server for agency helps the agency manage its client's advertisements, serve ads on publishing partners, track ad performance. Your publishing partners include individual websites, ad networks, and ad exchanges. Ad metrics include impressions, clicks, conversions, and ad spending.
InstructionsThese are 3 simple steps to begin serving and tracking ads for your client:
1. Add CreativeTo create a new creative, follow the main menu "Ads / Create a new Ad". Enter your client's settings for this advertisement such as the landing page and the image banner location.
2. Create ZoneA zone is a rotational pool of one or more ads. This arrangement enables you to switch to a new ad, or test different versions of the same ad (A/B testing), without having to request changes from your publishing partner.
You can have one zone for each publishing website. To create a new zone, follow the main menu "Zones / Create a new Zone".
For example: SiteOne_728x90, SiteTwo_728x90, SiteThree_728x90 and link the same ad to all 3 sites. With this setup, you will be able to count the total impressions and clicks for this ad and also from each site separately.
3. Send Ad TagGenerate the ad tag for the corresponding zone and send it to your publishing partner. They will paste this HTML code into their website, or into their own ad server, to display the ad. To generate the ad tag for a zone:
- Click on a zone name
- Click on tab "Ad Tag"
- Copy and send the ad tag to your publishing partner
Other Articles in For Agencies
Cannot find an answer for your question? Ask our Customer Care team
- Ad Server for Agencies
"An ad agency plans, designs, creates, manages and buys advertising on publisher's properties for its clients, the advertisers. AdSpeed ad ..."
- What services are available to ad agencies and ad networks?
"Thanks for your interest in using AdSpeed Ad Server to manage your advertising agency or ad network operations. Ad Network ..."
"A website is a publishing partner of an ad network or a member site of a group of websites. Relationship ..."
- How do I generate breakdown reports?
"When viewing a report for an entity, you have an option to drill down into more details. You can view ..."
- Getting Started
"An ad network consists of: Advertisers and their advertisements Publishers and their websites Please follow these basic steps to setup ..."