Email ReportsInstead of logging into your account on a daily basis to check on ad performance, you can schedule our ad server to send you an email report. You can have the ad server send a report to any email address on a specific interval of your choice. The email report can be sent daily, weekly, or monthly. Each email report can include a PDF, HTML, or CSV attachment for data storage, printing, or further analysis. With CTR reports, you can further choose only the fields you want to see in the report with column customization.
- Send a report that includes daily impressions and clicks on the first day of every month to email@example.com
- Send a report that includes weekly CTR every 2 weeks
- Send a one-time report that includes impressions and clicks on a specific future date or the day after the ad campaign ends
Schedule or Send an Email Report
- Follow the main menu "Reports \ Email Reports"
- Click tab "Add"
- Choose one of the available report types: Basics, CTR, Revenue, etc.
- Select an entity from the drop down list. It could be a zone, a group, a channel, an ad, or an advertiser
- The report will display and at the bottom of this page, there is a form to schedule the same report to be sent via email
- Enter a report name, specify an interval and other settings and click "Schedule"
Manage ReportsPlease see instructions on how to manage existing reports.
- Interval: choose to send a one-time report, or schedule the report to be sent daily, weekly, monthly or yearly
- To/CC Email: setup a primary recipient email address and multiple carbon-copy email addresses separated by commas
- Name/Subject: customize the name and email subject of this report
- Format/Attachment: in additional to the data table as the email content, you can receive a file attachment in the format of your choice (Excel/CSV, PDF, HTML or none)
- Start/End Date: set a beginning and end date for a scheduled report. By default, it begins the same day and ends after 2 years
- From Email: if you schedule reports on behalf of another recipient (your client, advertiser or supervisor), you can change the From email address to be your own email address
- Send only when this Trigger is activated: check if a condition is met before this report should be sent. Learn more
Showing Specific ColumnsYou can choose to include certain columns in a specific order when sending and scheduling an email report. For example: you only want to send the number of Gross Impressions and no other fields for a group of ads. Learn More
Other Articles in Reporting
Features that provide an in-depth look at your ad performance
- Blocking and Excluding IP Addresses
- Comprehensive Reports
- Inventory Forecasting
- Multiple Reporting Formats
- Online visitor report
- Real-time statistics reporting
- Reporting Alerts
- Revenue and Expense Reporting
- RSS ad reports
Cannot find an answer for your question? Ask our Customer Care team
- How do I send the email statistic reports to my advertisers or myself?
"For your convenience, you can schedule an email report to you, your advertiser, client or supervisor. For email reporting, advertisers ..."
- Customize the email report template
"Publishers can customize the text of your scheduled email reports. The message should only contain plain text and no HTML ..."
- Multiple Reporting Formats
"You can export a report for Ads, Zones, Groups, Campaigns, Advertisers, and Publishers into different formats including: plain text, printer-friendly, ..."
- How do I change the reporting period?
"These are the steps to generate reports for ads, zones, groups, and advertisers. Basics, CTR, Conversion, and Revenue Reports Follow ..."
- What is a Report Trigger?
"This is a smart reporting feature that allows you to control when to receive the email report. You can apply ..."