URL Encoder and DecoderURL encoding or decoding is needed when including a URL as a parameter inside another URL. It makes sure the URL is not broken up into pieces and results in unexpected handling of input. Enter your string below and click the Encode/Decode button:
Other Articles in Ad Tools
Tools that can help ad operations, ad serving, and ad management tasks easier and quicker
Cannot find an answer for your question? Ask our Customer Care team
- How to convert a date string to a unix timestamp and vice versa?
"The Unix timestamp, also called "epoch", is the number of seconds since January 1, 1970. It is often used to ..."
- How do I troubleshoot clickTAG issues for a Flash ad?
"Once a Flash ad is setup in our ad server, you can click on it as a test. The click ..."
- Tutorial - Create a simple SWF with clickTAG tracking
"Clicks on a Flash ad (SWF file) can't be tracked if the click button is assigned a static link. AdSpeed ..."
- Destination URL or Click URL
"The destination URL (also called "click URL", or "landing page URL"), is the website address that a visitor goes to ..."
- How do I track Flash/SWF ad with multiple clickTAGs?
"If your Flash ad has multiple buttons, each with its own landing URL, you will need to use multiple clickTAGs ..."