Convert a Unix Timestamp Number to a Date String
Convert a Date String back to a Unix Timestamp Number
Other Articles in Technical
Solve technical issues while working within the ad server
- Do ad clicks have referrer information from my site?
- How do I clear the browser cache and cookie?
- How do I detect device orientation for iPhone/iPad?
- How do I optimize my website for faster loading time?
- How do I record page views and unique visitors?
- How do I remove spyware and malware from my computer?
- How do I setup a video ad with multiple bitrates?
- Why do some icons/images look different in Internet Explorer?
Cannot find an answer for your question? Ask our Customer Care team
- How do I add current timestamp into the serving code?
"When creating and setting up a new ad, you can put an always-changing value into the ad code for cache ..."
- What are custom ad serving settings and variables?
"These are additional settings available to the serving code for advanced functionality. Custom Parameters You can enter one of the ..."
- Start/End Date
"You can set an advertisement to display only within a specific date and time with a Start/End Date restriction. At ..."
- How do I change the reporting period?
"These are the steps to generate reports for ads, zones, groups, and advertisers. Basics, CTR, Conversion, and Revenue Reports Follow ..."
- How do I track clicks for HTML or Rich-Media ads?
"To track clicks for Rich-Media/HTML ads, check "Automatically process HTML code to track clicks" below the HTML code box. This ..."