Why don't ads show? What is the system status?If ads on your website suddenly stop showing, or are loading very slow, please read the following instructions.
Test AdThe following ad is served with the same serving code we provide to all publishers.
Can you see or click on the ad above?
- No, please continue to view the below instructions about cookie and networking issues.
- Yes and I still cannot see ads on my site, please check the following items.
Ad BlockersAn ad blocking software, app, plugin, add-on, or extension will prevent advertising from loading. Learn more
Networking IssueDNS servers for your local ISP could block access to our ad servers or they do not resolve the domain name to the correct IP addresses. To verify this problem, please follow the instructions on this DNS test page and visit this server cluster test page.
Media FilesPlease make sure your media files (JPEG, GIF, SWF) are available and loading properly from your web host. You can check this by pasting the file URL directly into the browser.
3rd Party Ad ServerIf the ad is served through another richmedia/3rd party ad, make sure the 3rd party ad server is responding properly. You can test this by placing the ad tag provided from the 3rd party ad server in a simple HTML file. Then try to view this HTML file in your browser.
Browser IssueWe have been reported that some Internet Explorer versions have an "over-sticky" caching policy, meaning that if it cannot get the page the first time, it does not retry for a long period. Another problem that could prevent ads from showing is that cache & cookies can become corrupted and it is best to start fresh by clearing the cache and cookie in your browser. If you have other browsers installed, you could try the same page again on another browser and see if the problem happens to different browsers. Popular browsers include Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari, and Opera.
Computer IssueIf you have access to other computers, you could try the same page again on another computer and see if this problem happens to different computers. Additionally, your computer can have a virus or spyware that modifies the web page you're trying to view. You should scan and removed infected files from your computer.
Email NewsletterIf you display an image ad in email and it does not show in a certain email client, the issue could be with the image format. It is recommended to view the same message in different email clients: Microsoft Outlook, Mac OS Mail, webmail. If the banner shows up properly on other clients but not all, you should try to upload another image. We have encountered an issue with Outlook not able to display certain JPG images while other email clients can display the same JPG images properly.
Technical SupportIf none of these items applies to your situation then please open a ticket through our help desk and our technicians will investigate the problem immediately. Please provide details including descriptions and test pages.
Other Articles in Problems with Ad Serving
Instructions to troubleshoot and correct issues with ad serving
- How do I see ad or page errors with the browser's Console tool?
- How do I troubleshoot "Invalid Ad Type" error?
- How do I troubleshoot "No Ad Found In Rotation" error?
- How do I troubleshoot "Permission denied" error for a Flash ad?
- How do I troubleshoot "Restrictions Failed" error?
- How do I troubleshoot clickTAG issues for a Flash ad?
- How do I troubleshoot my ISP's nameservers?
- What are VAST error codes?
- What is "Click to activate and use this control" message on a Flash ad?
- What is "Object Expected" error in Internet Explorer?
- Where can I see a report of ad serving errors?
- Why does ad server deliver above the maximum impression limit?
- Why doesn't the status bar change?
- Why isn't one of my ads showing?
Cannot find an answer for your question? Ask our Customer Care team
- How do I clear the browser cache and cookie?
"Internet Explorer Open Internet Explorer and click on Tools Click on Internet Options On the General Tab, in the middle ..."
- How do I remove spyware and malware from my computer?
"AdSpeed is an advertising service provider for online websites. Most of our clients are website owners who place ad banners ..."
- Why do I get an error when adding a new advertisement?
"Connection Timed Out This error happens when our system cannot reach the media file on your web server. When you ..."
- How accurate is ad tracking and reporting?
"Each impression, click and conversion is tracked via a unique link. Data is recorded immediately into our data warehouse and ..."
- Email Ad Serving
"You can manage and display advertising in email messages and newsletters with AdSpeed's email ad server. Pricing Email ad serving ..."