New feature - Advance notification on restrictions
In additional to a notification when an ad expires, or reaches its maximum quota, you can setup to receive a notification:
- Before the Start/End date
- Before the ad reaches its total or monthly target
- An ad is scheduled to serve 100 clicks per month. You can set to receive an advance notification when the ad gets 80 clicks and another message when it finally delivers 100 clicks.
- An ad is scheduled to serve the first 2 weeks starting next month. You can set to receive an advance notification 3 days before the ad starts and 3 days before it expires.
When you add or edit one of these restrictions, you have an option to check one or both boxes to receive the notification emails. You can change the default email address and set a custom threshold before notification is sent out. If none is checked, you won't receive any notification about this restriction.
- Summary for 2005
"Frequency/Time Capping December 07, 2005 - New restriction methods allow you to limit a number of views for each visitor within a period of time. For example: " More
- [MOVED] Introducing Restriction Status Notification
- Summary for 2008
"All of us at AdSpeed join in saying "Thank You" and Wishing you a very Happy Holiday and a Successful New Year in 2009. You have entrusted us with a great responsibility and we sincerely appreciate your business. " More