Option 1: Convert and Create a Rich-Media HTML5 adThis option displays the ad as a HTML5 ad and does not require Flash player to be installed in the viewer's browser.
- Convert the existing SWF file to HTML5 using Google Swiffy or Adobe Wallaby
- Save the result as a HTML file and upload it to your website
- Make sure the HTML5 result preview properly in your browsers. Check animation, interaction, click buttons, etc.
- Create an ad in AdSpeed ad server and use an IFRAME tag to point to the that HTML5 page.
<iframe src="..." width="300" height="250" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true" hspace="0" vspace="0"></iframe>Alternatively, if the ad code (HTML/JS) is not too big, you can enter it directly into the ad text/code box when you create the HTML ad.
Option 2: Set HTML5 as a backup for a Flash adThis option displays the Flash/SWF ad on devices with Flash enabled and displays the HTML5 ad via an Iframe on devices without Flash.
- Convert the SWF file into HTML5 as in option 1
- Edit the Flash ad in your account and set this HTML5 URL as the alternative/backup creative content
- Not all SWF files can be converted into HTML5. If your SWF file is not compatible, you might need to ask the ad designer/creator specifically for a HTML5 version.
- If the loading of this ad experiences this error: "Load denied by X-Frame-Options: [URL] does not permit cross-origin framing", it means a directive/config from your web server to block requests via IFRAME. You might need to update the HTTP header on web host accordingly. A "sameorigin" directive will prevent the IFRAME from loading. A "goforit" directive or default will allow the page loading via an IFRAME.
- Ad Dimension
- Ad Specifications
- Ad Types
- Ad Weight or Ad Priority
- Alternative Image/Media URL
- Click to a new or same window
- Click Tracking URL
- Destination URL or Click URL
- How can I create a Google AdSense ad?
- How do I change the window title of my pop-up/pop-under ads?
- How do I mix image and text in an ad?
- How do I track click for Flash/SWF ads?
- How do I track clicks for HTML or Rich-Media ads?
- How do I track Flash/SWF ad with multiple clickTAGs?
- Image URL
- Rich-Media Ads
- Text alternative for banner ad images
- Third-Party Pixel URL
- Tutorial - Create a simple SWF with clickTAG tracking
Other Articles in Banner, Richmedia, and Text Ads
Information about different ad formats, dimension, sizes, and specifications.
Cannot find an answer for your question? Ask our Customer Care team
- Alternative Image/Media URL
"An alternative/backup image or HTML5 URL is used for Flash/SWF ads. This field accepts an image URL or a HTML ..."
- HTML5 Animate Ad
- HTML5 Ad from a ZIP file
- HTML5 Adobe Animate Ad
"HTML5 ads are replacing Flash/SWF ads. Tools used to create HTML5 animate ad include: Adobe Edge Animate, Adobe Animate CC ..."
"Documentation for API methods to manage your campaigns in our ad server. API Version1.3.3 (build 20180309). This page was updated ..."