Image URLThe web address for the ad image (GIF, JPG, PNG, BMP file) or Flash ad (SWF file). For example:
In order for the ad creative to display properly, this file should be hosted on a public web server and is made available to your visitors without any special permission or password. The file cannot be on your local computer or from a FTP location.
Other Articles in Banner, Richmedia, and Text Ads
- Ad Dimension
- Ad Specifications
- Ad Types
- Ad Weight
- Alternative Image/Media URL
- Click to a new or same window
- Click Tracking URL
- Destination URL or Click URL
- How can I convert a Flash ad into HTML5 for iPhone/iPad?
- How can I create a Google AdSense ad?
- How do I change the window title of my pop-up/pop-under ads?
- How do I mix image and text in an ad?
- How do I track click for Flash/SWF ads?
- How do I track clicks for HTML or Rich-Media ads?
- How do I track Flash/SWF ad with multiple clickTAGs?
- Rich-Media Ads
- Text alternative for banner ad images
- Third-Party Pixel URL
- Tutorial - Create a simple SWF with clickTAG tracking
Cannot find an answer for your question? Ask our Customer Care team
- Fast Delivery and Ad Media Manager
"Upload media files, banner images, HTML5 ads, and video ads directly onto our ad server instead of hosting them on ..."
- How do I troubleshoot "Permission denied" error for a Flash ad?
"The file crossdomain.xml is a special file that controls the cross-domain policy and permissions for Flash. Potential issues include permission ..."
- Ad Specifications
"Ad specifications (or ad specs) are requirements for an ad. Each website is unique and therefore, ad specifications can be ..."
- Where is the publisher-side file for iframe busting?
"If the publisher serves ads via an iframe-based invocation code, an expandable ad would not be able to "jump" out ..."
- Why do I get an error when adding a new advertisement?
"Connection Timed Out This error happens when our system cannot reach the media file on your web server. When you ..."