Ad DimensionAd dimension is measured in pixels (width x height). For example: a 468x60 ad has 468 pixels as its width and 60 pixels as its height. Our system supports any ad sizes, including all standard IAB ad dimensions and custom ad sizes.
Popular Ad Dimensions
- Rectangles: 300x250, 250x250, 125x125
- Banners: 468x60, 728x90
- Skyscrapers: 120x600, 160x600
Popular Mobile Ad Dimensions
- Mobile Leaderboard: 300x50, 320x50, 300x75
- Smartphone Interstitial: 320x480
- Tablet Interstitial: 768x1024
- Smaller Phone: 216x36 and 216x54
- Smaller Phone: 168x28 and 168x42
- Smaller Phone: 120x20 and 120x30
Other Articles in Banner, Richmedia, and Text Ads
Information about different ad formats, dimension, sizes, and specifications.
- Ad Specifications
- Ad Types
- Ad Weight
- Alternative Image/Media URL
- Click to a new or same window
- Click Tracking URL
- Destination URL or Click URL
- How can I convert a Flash ad into HTML5 for iPhone/iPad?
- How can I create a Google AdSense ad?
- How do I change the window title of my pop-up/pop-under ads?
- How do I mix image and text in an ad?
- How do I track click for Flash/SWF ads?
- How do I track clicks for HTML or Rich-Media ads?
- How do I track Flash/SWF ad with multiple clickTAGs?
- Image URL
- Rich-Media Ads
- Text alternative for banner ad images
- Third-Party Pixel URL
- Tutorial - Create a simple SWF with clickTAG tracking
Cannot find an answer for your question? Ask our Customer Care team
- Ad Formats and Ad Dimensions
"Our ad server can serve and deliver all standard and popular ad formats: Standard image banners: GIF, PNG, JPG, and ..."
- Mobile Ad Serving
"Mobile ad serving is a natural extension for any web publishers and we are committed to provide you the tools ..."
- Why isn't one of my ads showing?
"One common issue is that if the ad has a different dimension (width x height) than the dimensions specified in ..."
- How can I serve multiple ad dimensions in the same place?
"When generating the serving code for a zone, you can choose to display: Any dimension (default) A specific dimension. For ..."
- Ad Tag and Serving Code
"Rotating Multiple Ads or Serving One Specific Ad You can choose between two types of rotation: rotate multiple ads within ..."