Media Order from AdvertisersSelf-serve advertising is a cost effective way to allow advertisers to place ads on your site. A publisher can sell advertising space directly to potential advertisers with our ad server. After setting up the media kit, place an "Advertise with Us" link or button on your website pointing to the media kit. It will show the ad rates, available locations, and basic ad metrics to your potential advertisers. They can create their own account and order advertising directly from this menu.
How it Works
- A potential advertiser clicks on the link "Advertise with Us" after viewing your media kit
- A registration form displays to create a new advertiser account
- A login link displays for existing/returning advertisers
- The advertiser continues to create a new ad using the ad creation wizard
- Once the order is placed, an invoice will be generated automatically. If the rates are available for the correct rate type (CPM, CPC, CPA, or Flat) and matching ad dimension, the advertiser can proceed to make a payment. Otherwise, the advertiser must wait for the final/official invoice from the publisher.
- After the ad is submitted, it will be linked to the selected zone under the Incoming Ads tab and wait for the publisher to approve. The publisher can approve or reject the ad. If the ad is approved, it will be included in the rotation on the website.
- Advertisers can renew/reorder an existing ad
Ad Creation Wizard
- Set up ad details
- Apply ad targeting (optional)
- Link to a publisher (automatic if ordered via the media kit)
- Order how many impressions, clicks, conversions or buy a fixed ad display time (day, week, month, or year). You can create your own coupon for your advertisers.
Available Order TypesThe advertiser can buy using different models:
- A number of clicks. For example: buy 500 clicks
- A number of impressions. For example: buy 50000 impressions
- A number of conversions. For example: buy 100 leads
- A fixed ad display time. For example: buy 2 months of ad display
Notification MessagesPublisher will get email notifications on these events:
- A new advertiser signs up to advertise with you.
- A new ad is created and submitted by the advertiser.
- A media/advertising order is placed to serve ads on your website.
- The submitted ad is rejected or approved.
Other Articles in Selling Ads to Advertisers
Features that make selling advertising easy and effective. The first step for self-service advertising is to set up the media kit so that your potential advertisers can view and place an order.
Cannot find an answer for your question? Ask our Customer Care team
- Getting Started
"An advertiser can buy advertising directly from a publisher. An advertiser can sign up for his/her own account, create ads, ..."
- Setting Up Media Kit
"Your media kit displays information about your advertising program, audience, available ad placements and costs to advertisers. Publishers can set ..."
- How can I manage payments between publishers and advertisers?
"Publishers can manually create and send invoices to advertisers. When the advertiser places an advertising order using the self-service media ..."
- Coupon and Discount for an Advertising Order
"A coupon provides a discount from the default ad rates in your media kit. You can create coupons and give ..."
- How does an advertiser renew an existing ad?
"An advertiser can quickly renew, reorder, or refill an existing ad instead of placing a new ad order. To reorder ..."