How do I record page views and unique visitors?You can create an ad and put its serving code on all pages of your website. With this setup, the unique impression for this ad is the number of unique visitors for your website. The gross impression for this ad is the number of page views for your website. Also, this pixel ad type can also be used for other tracking purposes.
Setup a Pixel Ad
- Click on the menu "Ads / Create a new Ad"
- Choose the standard image ad type since it will be a 1x1 GIF beacon/pixel
- For the Image URL, use: https://www.adspeed.com/img/banners/1x1.gif
- For the Click/Destination URL, you can enter your website URL or simply disable it
- Click Save and when you see the confirmation message, click to view its settings
- Click Serving Code tab to get the serving code for this ad and paste into your web pages or the main template
Other Articles in Technical
Solve technical issues while working within the ad server
- Do ad clicks have referrer information from my site?
- How do I clear the browser cache and cookie?
- How do I detect device orientation for iPhone/iPad?
- How do I optimize my website for faster loading time?
- How do I remove spyware and malware from my computer?
- How do I setup a video ad with multiple bitrates?
- How to convert a date string to a unix timestamp and vice versa?
- Why do some icons/images look different in Internet Explorer?
Cannot find an answer for your question? Ask our Customer Care team
- Gross Impression and Unique Impression
"An ad impression, also known as an ad view, is a single instance of a single advertisement appearance. One visitor ..."
- Ad Gallery - Skin Background Ad
"A skin ad (also called a background ad, a site takeover ad, or a bookend ad) appears in the background ..."
- How can I put ads into my blog/website?
"Our ad server can display ads on all blog platforms, web authoring software and content management systems (CMS) via a ..."
- What is the serving code or ad tag?
"Ad Tag (serving code, invocation code) is a small piece of HTML code that you copy and paste into your ..."
- Third-Party Pixel URL
"For any image banner ad, Flash ad, or VAST video ad, you can set a pixel URL for impression tracking ..."