How do I clear the browser cache and cookie?
- Open Internet Explorer and click on Tools
- Click on Internet Options
- On the General Tab, in the middle of the screen, click on Delete Files
- You may also want to check the box "Delete all offline content"
- Click on OK and wait for the hourglass icon to stop after it deletes the temporary internet files
- You can now click on Delete Cookies and click OK to delete cookies that websites have placed on your hard drive.
- Open your browser and click on Tools
- Click on Options
- Select Privacy
- Click on the buttons to Clear your Cookies and Cache
- Once your browser is open
- Select the tools menu
- Click Options
- Select Clear Browsing data
- Select the "Empty the cache" and "Delete cookies" checkbox
- Click the Clear Browsing Data button
- Open Safari and click on the Safari menu
- Click on Reset Safari
- From the menu, select "Empty the cache" and "Remove all cookies"
- Press Reset
Other Articles in Technical
Solve technical issues while working within the ad server
- Do ad clicks have referrer information from my site?
- How do I detect device orientation for iPhone/iPad?
- How do I optimize my website for faster loading time?
- How do I perform A/B split testing for ad variations?
- How do I record page views and unique visitors?
- How do I remove spyware and malware from my computer?
- How do I setup a video ad with multiple bitrates?
- How to convert a date string to a unix timestamp and vice versa?
- Why do some icons/images look different in Internet Explorer?
Cannot find an answer for your question? Ask our Customer Care team
- Why don't ads show? What is the system status?
"If ads on your website suddenly stop showing, or are loading very slow, please read the following instructions. Test Ad ..."
"An advertisement is a message served on publishing sites or apps and it can be in many different formats, including: ..."
"Documentation for API methods to manage your campaigns in our ad server. API Version1.3.6 (build 20191206). This page was updated ..."
"A channel is a collection of zones. For publishers or ad networks with many zones, it is better to group ..."