How do I detect device orientation for iPhone/iPad?In this example, you have two interstitial ad versions. One is a vertical ad for portrait mode and one is a wide ad for landscape mode. Other types of ad format can be done similarly. You want to display the correct ad depending on how the device is handled.
Other Articles in Technical
Solve technical issues while working within the ad server
- Do ad clicks have referrer information from my site?
- How do I clear the browser cache and cookie?
- How do I optimize my website for faster loading time?
- How do I perform A/B split testing for ad variations?
- How do I record page views and unique visitors?
- How do I remove spyware and malware from my computer?
- How do I setup a video ad with multiple bitrates?
- How to convert a date string to a unix timestamp and vice versa?
- Why do some icons/images look different in Internet Explorer?
Cannot find an answer for your question? Ask our Customer Care team
- Ad Blocker Detection
"Ad blockers, like AdBlock or AdBlockPlus, are a problem with publishers that depend on advertising. They work with a block ..."in Ad Tools
- What is the pop-up and pop-under ad tag?
"Pop-up ad displays as a new window in front of the current page so visitors will see it immediately. Pop-under ..."
- Click to a new or same window
"The HTML target attribute determines whether to open a link in a blank new window, the current window, or a ..."
- What is "Object Expected" error in Internet Explorer?
"If an ad shows up properly in Firefox, Safari, Opera but it shows an error "Object Expected" in Internet Explorer, ..."
- What is WMODE for SWF ads? How can I change it?
"WMODE is the Window Mode setting for Flash/SWF ads. Possible values are "window", "opaque", "transparent". By default, AdSpeed Ad Server ..."