Why doesn't the status bar change?This feature changes the browser's status bar to display a certain string when you move your mouse over an ad. To prevent phishing and other malicious attacks that mislead visitors, most browsers by default no longer allow this functionality. The browsers will show the full link/URL that the visitor is going to click when the mouse hovers a link. Therefore, we do not recommend using or relying on this feature for your ads.
- On the menu, follow Tools\Options\Content
- Move or resize existing windows
- Raise or lower windows
- Disable or replaced context menus
- Hide the status bar
- Change status bar text
Demo and HTML CodeMove mouse over this link to change status bar message
Other Articles in Problems with Ad Serving
Instructions to troubleshoot and correct issues with ad serving
- How do I troubleshoot "Invalid Ad Type" error?
- How do I troubleshoot "No Ad Found In Rotation" error?
- How do I troubleshoot "Permission denied" error for a Flash ad?
- How do I troubleshoot "Restrictions Failed" error?
- How do I troubleshoot clickTAG issues for a Flash ad?
- How do I troubleshoot my ISP's nameservers?
- What are VAST error codes?
- What is "Click to activate and use this control" message on a Flash ad?
- What is "Object Expected" error in Internet Explorer?
- Where can I see a report of ad serving errors?
- Why does ad server deliver above the maximum impression limit?
- Why don't ads show? What is the system status?
- Why isn't one of my ads showing?
Cannot find an answer for your question? Ask our Customer Care team
"Documentation for API methods to manage one or multiple websites. API Version1.3.4 (build 20190202). This page was updated on Mon, ..."
"An ad creative displays on publishing sites and it can be in any format: image/banner ad, text link ad, Flash ..."
"An advertisement is a message served on publishing sites or apps and it can be in many different formats, including: ..."
"Advertisers buy ad inventory/space on websites from publishers to promote certain products or services. Advertisers can sign into their advertiser ..."