How do I troubleshoot "Invalid Ad Type" error?This error happens when a Flash/SWF, textlink, or 3rd-party/HTML ad is forced to display within the
Other Articles in Problems with Ad Serving
Instructions to troubleshoot and correct issues with ad serving
- How do I troubleshoot "No Ad Found In Rotation" error?
- How do I troubleshoot "Permission denied" error for a Flash ad?
- How do I troubleshoot "Restrictions Failed" error?
- How do I troubleshoot clickTAG issues for a Flash ad?
- How do I troubleshoot my ISP's nameservers?
- What are VAST error codes?
- What is "Click to activate and use this control" message on a Flash ad?
- What is "Object Expected" error in Internet Explorer?
- Where can I see a report of ad serving errors?
- Why does ad server deliver above the maximum impression limit?
- Why doesn't the status bar change?
- Why don't ads show? What is the system status?
- Why isn't one of my ads showing?
Cannot find an answer for your question? Ask our Customer Care team
- What are different formats of serving code?
"We make different formats for the serving code so you can choose which format works for your situation. Comprehensive The ..."
- What is the serving code or ad tag?
"Ad Tag (serving code, invocation code) is a small piece of HTML code that you copy and paste into your ..."
- Email Ad Serving
"You can manage and display advertising in email messages and newsletters with AdSpeed's email ad server. Pricing Email ad serving ..."
- Alternative Image/Media URL
"An alternative/backup image or HTML5 URL is used for Flash/SWF ads. This field accepts an image URL or a HTML ..."
- Ad Gallery - Skin Background Ad
"A skin ad (also called a background ad, a site takeover ad, or a bookend ad) appears in the background ..."