Visitor IP AddressYou can allow hide or allow this ad to certain IP addresses. You can enter a single IP address, multiple IP addresses, an IP range, or a wildcard pattern. Multiple IP addresses, ranges, or wildcards are separated by commas.
- Single IP:
- Multiple IPs:
- IP Range:
Other Articles in Ad Targeting using Restrictions
Learn about ad targeting and restrictions ad serving such as frequency capping, geo-targeting, quota, roadblock, flight date, etc.
- Ad Budget and Ad Rates
- Audience Session Targeting
- Companion & Competitive Positioning
- Frequency Capping
- Geolocation API
- Maximum/Target Quotas
- Proactive Targeting and Passive Restriction
- Restriction Status Notification
- Restrictions for an ad, zone, campaign or group
- Schedule Settings for Restriction
- Share of Voice - Share of Impression
- Start/End Date
- Target ads by placement URL or referring URL
- Target ads by visitor city, group of cities or within a radius
- Target ads by visitor country
- Target ads by visitor language
- Target Keywords
- Time Capping
- Wizard for setting up restrictions
Cannot find an answer for your question? Ask our Customer Care team
- Blocking and Excluding IP Addresses
"To control ad serving and to fight ad fraud, you can add or remove IPs from these lists: Block List ..."
- Why do I get an error when adding a new advertisement?
"Connection Timed Out This error happens when our system cannot reach the media file on your web server. When you ..."
- Email Reports
"Instead of logging into your account on a daily basis to check on ad performance, you can schedule our ad ..."
- Ad Tag and Serving Code
"Rotating Multiple Ads or Serving One Specific Ad You can choose between two types of rotation: rotate multiple ads within ..."
- What are the protections against click fraud?
"Our ad server employs many techniques to prevent false and invalid clicks to ensure accurate reporting. Some of them are ..."