How do I close my account?If you are sure you want to close your AdSpeed account, please contact us to deactivate and close your account permanently.
Other Articles in Billing
Learn how to update your credit card, view invoices, and cancel a subscription
- How can I earn cash back from the affiliate program?
- How do I calculate prorated impression usage?
- How do I cancel my subscription?
- How do I change/update my billing information?
- How do I get receipts of my payments?
- What are the available payment methods?
- What service am I paying for?
- Where can I find the CVV code for my credit card?
- Why can't I update my credit card details?
- Why does my PayPal subscription get cancelled automatically?
Cannot find an answer for your question? Ask our Customer Care team
- Catfish Ad
"A catfish ad appears (slides in or fades in) as a horizontal area at the bottom of a page. The ..."
- Floating Ad or Layer Ad
"Floating ad (also called layer ad or overlay ad) is a special type of ad that flows/slides into the main ..."
- What is the pop-up and pop-under ad tag?
"Pop-up ad displays as a new window in front of the current page so visitors will see it immediately. Pop-under ..."
- Mobile In-App Interstitial Ad with MRAID
"MRAID (Mobile Rich Media Ad Interface Definitions) is a common API that helps mobile ad creators and native mobile app ..."