How can I serve multiple ad dimensions in the same place?When generating the serving code for a zone, you can choose to display:
- Any dimension (default)
- A specific dimension. For example: only 120x600 ads
- Multiple dimensions in the same location. The ad dimension drop-down box supports multiple selections. For example: 120x600 and 160x600 ads.
InstructionsPlease follow these steps to generate the serving code for a zone:
- Sign into your account, follow the menu Zones / All
- Click on the zone name
- Click on the Serving Code tab
- Select one or multiple dimensions for the Ad Dimensions field. The ad tag will be updated automatically
If you don't see one of the ads showing, you should check if its ad dimension is listed in the current serving code being used on your website. If the ad tag specifies a list of ad dimensions and that list does not include this ad's dimension, the ad will be excluded from the ad rotation.
Other Articles in Ad Tag
- Can I have ads refresh automatically without a page reload?
- How can I avoid duplicate ads on the same page?
- How can I combine multiple ads in the same placement?
- How can I defer ads until after the page has finished loading?
- How can I display an ad only when it is visible on screen?
- How can I mix ad dimensions or mix banners with text-link ads?
- How can I put ads into my blog/website?
- How can I serve multiple zones with a single server request?
- How can I support click tracking for external ad servers?
- How can I turn off ad serving error messages?
- How do I add current timestamp into the serving code?
- How do I integrate AdSpeed mobile ad serving API?
- How do I make ads responsive on mobile devices?
- How do I pass custom data and variables into the ad?
- How do I set up advertising on WordPress?
- How do I setup a companion ad in video ad serving?
- How do I setup a passback ad tag?
- Should I use protocol-relative URLs in ad tags?
- What are custom ad serving settings and variables?
- What are different formats of serving code?
- What are different types of ad tag?
- What are interstitial ads?
- What are the effects of ad blocking software?
- What is the pop-up and pop-under ad tag?
- What is the serving code?
- What is WMODE for SWF ads? How can I change it?
- Where is the publisher-side file for iframe busting?
- Why doesn't the provided HTML serving code work?
Cannot find an answer for your question? Ask our Customer Care team
- Why isn't one of my ads showing?
"One common issue is that if the ad has a different dimension (width x height) than the dimensions specified in ..."
- How do I troubleshoot "No Ad Found In Rotation" error?
"If you see this error message, it means that there is no available ad in the rotation pool to display. ..."
- What is the serving code?
"Ad Tag (serving code, invocation code) is a small piece of HTML code that you copy and paste into your ..."
- Ad Tag and Serving Code
"Rotating Multiple Ads or Serving One Specific Ad You can choose between two types of rotation: rotate multiple ads within ..."