Relationships between ad entitiesIn our ad server, there are different entities: Publishers, Advertisers, Zones, Campaigns, Ads, Groups and Channel. The diagrams below demonstrate the relationships between them.
Entity PairsThe following diagram shows the relationship between each pair of entity types. A one-to-many relationship means that one entity can link to multiple entities but not the other way around. A many-to-many relationship means that one entity can link to multiple entities and vice versa.
- A publisher can have multiple zones.
- A zone can link to multiple ads.
- A group can link to multiple ads.
- A channel can link to multiple zones.
- An advertiser can have multiple campaigns.
- A campaign can link to multiple ads.
- An ad can link back to multiple zones, groups and/or campaigns.
Other Articles in For Publishers
Instructions to begin using our ad management and ad serving solution
Cannot find an answer for your question? Ask our Customer Care team
"A channel is a collection of zones. For publishers or ad networks with many zones, it is better to group ..."
"A group is a collection of ads. A group is an ad management entity that is different from a zone. ..."
"A campaign is a collection of related ads or offers. Relationship A campaign can link to zero, one or multiple ..."
"A website is a publishing partner of an ad network or a member site of a group of websites. Relationship ..."
- How do I compare between total and breakdown reports?
"The numbers in a breakdown report can be different from the numbers under the Total tab for several reasons: Breakdown ..."