Getting StartedTo begin serving ads, please follow the wizard with three simple steps or view this tutorial video:
- Start the wizard to create a zone. A zone is an ad placement on your website.
- Create an ad.
- Paste the ad tag into your web page where you want to display the ad.
Other Articles in For Publishers
Instructions to begin using our ad management and ad serving solution
- Relationships between ad entities
- Smart Group and Smart Zone
- Zone for Email Newsletter
Cannot find an answer for your question? Ask our Customer Care team
- Getting Started
"A site partner is provided with a username and password by the ad network operator to sign into his/her account. ..."
- VMAP Video Ad Serving
"Video Multiple Ad Playlist, or VMAP, is an IAB industry standard that enables flexible and powerful scheduling for multiple VAST ..."
- How can I serve multiple zones with a single server request?
"This method is highly recommended if you have 3 or more ad placements on a page. It combines all ad ..."
- Media Order from Advertisers
"Self-serve advertising is simple and cost effective. A publisher can sell advertising space directly to potential advertisers with our ad ..."
- How do I use AdSpeed Ad Server in WordPress?
"In additional to the manual ad placement method, AdSpeed has released a plugin for WordPress, a popular publishing platform. This ..."