How can I turn off ad serving error messages?By default, an error message will display when the zone does not have any active ad or the ad is restricted/expired. If you want to turn off and ignore the ad serving error message, please follow the instructions below to generate an updated ad tag and replace your existing ad tag with it:
- Click on a zone name or ad name
- Click on tab "Ad Tag"
- Check the box "Hide all error messages (silent error)" under section "Advanced Settings"
- Copy and paste the updated ad tag where you want the ad to display
&noerror=1to the ad request.
Other Articles in Ad Tag
This section describes the ad tag (serving code) with basic and advanced settings. It includes common ad serving setup instructions and answers frequently asked questions when integrating the ad tag into your site, blog or app.
- Can I have ads refresh automatically without a page reload?
- How can I avoid duplicate ads on the same page?
- How can I combine multiple ads in the same placement?
- How can I defer ads until after the page has finished loading?
- How can I display an ad only when it is visible on screen?
- How can I mix ad dimensions or mix banners with text-link ads?
- How can I put ads into my blog/website?
- How can I serve multiple ad dimensions in the same place?
- How can I serve multiple zones with a single server request?
- How can I support click tracking for external ad servers?
- How do I add current timestamp into the serving code?
- How do I display mobile ads using Android WebView?
- How do I integrate AdSpeed mobile ad serving API?
- How do I make ads responsive on mobile devices?
- How do I pass custom data and variables into the ad?
- How do I set up advertising on WordPress?
- How do I setup a companion ad in video ad serving?
- How do I setup a passback ad tag?
- Should I use protocol-relative URLs in ad tags?
- What are custom ad serving settings and variables?
- What are different formats of serving code?
- What are different types of ad tag?
- What are interstitial ads?
- What are the effects of ad blocking software?
- What is the pop-up and pop-under ad tag?
- What is the serving code?
- What is WMODE for SWF ads? How can I change it?
- Where is the publisher-side file for iframe busting?
- Why doesn't the provided HTML serving code work?
Cannot find an answer for your question? Ask our Customer Care team
"Documentation for API methods to manage your campaigns in our ad server. API Version1.2.7 (build 20161201). This page was updated ..."
- How do I troubleshoot "Restrictions Failed" error?
"This error message is displayed when one or more restrictions (targeting criteria) for an ad, zone, or campaign have failed ..."
- How do I troubleshoot "No Ad Found In Rotation" error?
"If you see this error message, it means that there is no available ad in the rotation pool to display. ..."
- What is the serving code?
"Ad Tag (serving code, invocation code) is a small piece of HTML code that you copy and paste into your ..."