Text Link AdsPublishers can serve text ads with just a few simple steps. The first line is the main text link, which visitors can click on. Additionally, you can add multiple lines of text description below the first line for additional advertising information. To break into a new line, use
<br/>tag. To embed a link inside the additional lines, use this format
<a href="http://www.example.com/">Example Link</a>.
ExampleThe following text ad has 3 lines, one text link and two additional lines with one extra link inside the description:
CSS StylingTo change the font, size, color, width, and other styles for your text ad, you can apply the CSS styling to the parent containing box, commonly the container DIV element.
Serving multiple text adsSimilar to Google's AdSense, Yahoo! for Publishers and other text advertising solutions you can use one serving code to display multiple text ads together. Learn More
Mix text and imageIf you want to create an ad that contains both text and image, you can use the Rich-Media ad format. Learn More
- Create a new ad, choose the ad type to be "Text Link Ad"
- Click on "Serving Code" tab after the ad settings are saved
- Paste this ad tag as HTML into your email/newsletter editor
Other Articles in Ad Serving
Features of our ad server that display ads to your viewers, record ad metrics like impressions and clicks.
- Ad Formats and Ad Dimensions
- Ad Optimization
- Ad Tag and Serving Code
- Ad Targeting
- Ad Tracking
- Competitive & Companion Positioning
- Default and Secondary Zone
- Email Ad Serving
- Mobile Ad Serving
- Native Ad Serving
- Priority in Serving Frequency
- Secure Ad Serving with SSL
- Video Ad Serving
- Zone Targeting and Campaign Targeting
Cannot find an answer for your question? Ask our Customer Care team
- Customize the image-mix-text ad template
"Publishers can change the look and layout of image-mix-text ads. This feature requires a White Label subscription. For example, you ..."
- Ad Types
"We supports all popular ad types including regular image banners, Flash ads, rich media ads, 3rd party ad tags, text-links. ..."
- How can I combine multiple ads in the same placement?
"For your convenience and better performance, you can display multiple ads in a zone using a single ad tag. Each ..."
- How do I mix image and text in an ad?
"Rich-Media ad type provides the most flexible option to create your ad. This page describes the steps to create a ..."